The new inzumi app for your iPhone and iPod touch
How it works
Create your personal travel guide on inzumi.com. If you log in, your travel guide will be saved in your inzumi profile and can be downloaded to the inzumi app
Open the inzumi app on your iPhone or iPod touch. You do not possess the inzumi app? Then download the app from the iTunes App Store for free.
After starting the app, a virtual bookshelf opens – the library. Tap the button „Shop“ in the right upper corner. The library turns around and the guide shop start page is displayed. Now enter your login data, consisting of user name and password, under „My Guides“. After you have logged in, all guides from your personal profile are listed.
Tap on any travel guide and receive further details as well as the possibility to buy it or download it for free. You can download any travel guide for free which you have already bought in the mobile travel guide shop or ordered as a book on inzumi.com. After loading the travel guide, it appears in the library and can be started there.
- Your personal travel guide is an ideal, mobile companion on your journey, displaying all information & tips in a clearly structured way
- Access to numerous inzumi travel guides for currently more than 200 destinations worldwide, with detailed information & tips
- Regular updates ensure up-to-date content
- Free inzumi travel guide with the download of the inzumi app
- Easy handling of all functions
- GPS positioning
- No roaming charges due to offline use of all functions and travel information (except updates, shop & maps)
- The inzumi app can be used with an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or an iPod touch (3rd or 4th generation)
- iOS 4 or a later version has to be installed on your iPhone or iPod
- In order to buy and download travel guides from the inzumi shop, an Apple ID is required
- An active Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is needed in order to view and use the maps